Conveniently located directly across the street from Wrigley Field, you will be surrounded by the action of Wrigleyville which offers more than just a baseball game. Just steps from our front door, you will find the following...
- Watch a Cubs baseball game from one of the Wrigley Rooftops.
If you wish to purchase tickets to the Wrigley Rooftops, please visit our website at www.wrigleyrooftops.com
- Dine at one of the countless surrounding restaurants located in the Lakeview/Wrigleyville neighborhoods
- Indulge in first-class shopping downtown at The Magnificent Mile on Michigan Avenue, or at the nearby boutiques of the Southport Corridor.
- Visit the Lincoln Park Zoo which is not only nearby and open 365 days a year, but it is FREE to all!
- Visit one of the many Chicago beaches located along Lake Michigan where you can ride bikes along Lake Shore drive, kayak, play volleyball, etc.
- Rent bikes from the nearby Divvy Bikes location and explore all that Chicago has to offer on your own.